Wednesday 27 June 2012

 I just wanted to let everyone know a bit more about me! I work part time at Michaels arts and crafts and that's where i get a lot of my inspiration--and my need to create!! So after awhile, once i found out about Etsy, I started a shop about a year ago. Just a few months ago I started taking it really seriously. I don't like working for the man! lol I want to be my own boss. :)





So now, in all of my spare time, I am creating accessories! Headbands, hair flowers, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, even jewelry display pieces for your wall!  I also have a great passion for crocheting now too. :) It's definitely an awesome winter activity!


This is the link to my shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachaBee?ref=si_shop

So enjoy a few of the pictures of my product, and let me know if you have any comments or questions, or even if you have a shop so I can check it out!!



What is your favourite kind of stuff to create???



Thanks for stopping by!

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment